Monday, June 11, 2007

bored!~The beginning

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!~~~~~~~ Well i am totally bored lol... which explains why i am blogging here and i almost forgotten my freaking password to enter my blog LOL... =.="'. Well anyways i will be changing my blog skin soon and be adding some stuffs. Nothing much happening in my life(currently) at least my future plans have been drawn to a halt as i currently lack financial and intelligence resources. Well i gotta work hard for it as this is the way i want my life to be. "The winds of change are blowing". Well it is the hols now and i have ABSOLUTELY no idea how am i gonna spent this holidays. 3 weeks aint enough for me to get a job thus think i am just gonna spent this 3 weeks slacking=.=.... abit sad though cause i have virtually no games to play(it is a good thing). Well i gotta spent some time studying previous results arent very optimistic LOL. But for me life is just beginning.........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home